Tuesday 15 May 2007

Small gift box and card




I needed a little gift for a friend and I had these wooden boxes from Michael's in my stash of things to alter, so I covered it in Chatterbox paper that I had on hand. I made the card with Stampin'Up! cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Whisper White. Thought I'd pull out the Cuttlebug too!!! I love using it but quite often forget it sitting there on another table...ugh.
I used some prima flowers and some rhinestone brads I got last week. They are soooooo pretty!

I also had some scraps of the paper left so I made a beaded pen but didn't get a picture of that.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These look super...love the DP!

Pat said...

What a great idea. I love the paper.

Docbeat said...

VERY PRETTY! LOVE THE CARD!!

Anonymous said...

sorry i just realized i was longed into my husbands google account. i left the previous message