Friday 29 June 2007

California here we come!

I've been so busy the last few days I haven't had any time to even THINK about stampin'! So sad eh? Well don't feel sorry for me...LOL...we are heading on another family vacation!
Tomorrow we leave for Idaho Falls for a couple of days and will meet up with a friend and her family. Monday morning we leave for Las Vegas for two days and to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary Brian! July 4th we drive to Anaheim and will stay for 6 nights. Our drive back is not yet planned. We will drive up the west coast back to Canada. Just go with the flow....

I will however be busy on my laptop in the hotel room....placing my SU! order on July 1st!! Sure wish we had the expedited option here in Canada :(

I'll try and post some pics of our holiday if I can!

Can't wait to get SHOPPING!! Hoping to find some great deals!

Have a GREAT Canada Day to all my Canadian friends! Happy 4th to all my American friends!

No comments: