Tuesday 19 June 2007

Colour Challenge 119 NO Celery!


Wow my second post in one day! LOL!

I had some spare time this afternoon while Chloe was still at school so I thought I'd try and get a card done for todays CC119 on SCS. I feel I need to explain this card a bit as it's a little OFF...

The stamp I used is from Inkadinkado and it is REALLY pretty except for the BEETLE on the right hand side. Something about that bug just gives me the willies! So I HAD to cover it up with the saying. I had already cut and 3D the other butterfly when I made that sentiment square. It looks a little funny in the corner like that but if I raised it up a bit the beetle would POP out from underneath. Gross! LOL

Anyway, I've stuck it all together now and I'll have to live with it.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Inkadinkado, Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Happy Harmony
Cardstock: Real Red, Creamy Caramel and Barely Banana
Inks: Same as above
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch and Misc Ribbon and Popdots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is sooo RICH looking .. Love them colors together.. Funny when I was reading your post I was thinking what Beatle bug ?? then I seen you covered it .. Yes I dont like them either " Nothing cute about them in anything shape or form " But kinda want to see the bug now weird huh?
at least your stamped image of your bug .. Not a real one if you KWIM?
Great card
xoxox
Dawn