Friday 8 June 2007

Never Bored With Chipboard...


This card was made with the help of Chloe. She wanted or should I say demanded we make something with circles! LOL! Since I had no circle chipboard left we decided to use a heart shape. She seemed happy with that. This was made for the WT116 Challenge on SCS. I hate pulling out my chipboard. Not because I don't like to work with it but it's sad when it's gone! I have quite a big stash but it's really never enough for me. I want to get this card out in the mail to someone tomorrow so I thought I best snap a pic and get it posted before I do that. This card measures 5.25 x 5.25
Supplies Used All by Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Simple Sayings II and That's Nice
Cardstock: Almost Amythest, Elegant Eggplant and POP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Ribbon, Punches and Chipboard from Stampin'Up! and Crop-a-dile for the ribbon holes

3 comments:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

I feel the same way about my chip board girlie .. I really do need to use it. whats the point of having it KWIM? I love your card and especially the colors wink wink :-)
xoox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

Dawn, that's so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG girlie .. I love this card and to think you sent it to me .. your such a sweetie .. Stay tuned for it to appear on my blog .. Thank you so Much Dawn .. Your card is just Beautiful !!
xoxox
Dawn