Saturday 21 July 2007

Never too early to plan a SAS...

Today was a lot of fun hangin' with some friends and catching up! We decided that we need to start earlier this year with our Christmas Stack A Stamps! I think the first card on the left we will do for sure! The snowflake charms I found at Michaels or the Dollarama last year and forgot I had them til today! Love when you find goodies you forgot you had...LOL
The girls really liked the Wild Wasabi with the Real Red and Banana or So Saffron. Another fun thing was that I pulled out the Cuttlebug. Haven't used it too much lately. I said there are tons of GREAT stamps coming in the Holiday Mini so I'll pre-order them next month and get a head start on some cards for the SAS! Typically, I use only Stampin' Up! but with my CLOSE friends I use whatever else they like to add! It's not really a workshop when you are with them! It's a girls afternoon ;)
I also managed to do an Earth Elements card today! YAH! Funny that I wear these sorts of colours but I don't like to create with them too often. Ok so I LOVE Chocolate Chip but besides that...I pass on most of the others most of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome ! awesome ! Awesome ... Great cards for a SAS Girlie .. Yes Iso Love so many of the new mini Holiday sets .. Ok just about all of them Hee! Hee! OH my whats a Girl to do with so Many new goodies coming ..
xoxo
Dawn

Rose Ann said...

All of you cards are super pretty! I love the color combo of those first two cards as well. They will love making that snowman card at your stamp camp!

Your earthy floral card is also very pretty...love the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the hell SAS is, but if it will get me some cards in the mail - do more of them. I love the green/red thank you card....and that chocolate one is really nice too! Sounds like a lot of fun - and productive!