Sunday 15 July 2007

So Kind

I have only been for two days but that box of new goodies from Stampin' Up! has been calling my name. I was surprised that I got my shipment so fast! It took only five days from shipping to get here which is unusually quick!! Not that I am complaining....
Made a couple simple cards today while watching the Nascar race. The second card I made a boo boo on it when I was stamping the So Kind. Somehow I had ink on my hand and smeared a bit on the WW so I just cut the ends off. Didn't want to scrap the piece so I tried to fix it. Not sure if I accomplished that or made it worse :)
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Priceless from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tools, Prima flower and Making Memories Crystal Brad

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Priceless
Cardstock: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Whisper White
Inks: Blue Bayou and Soft Sky
Accessories: Making Memories Crystal Brads, Dimensionals, Glue Pen and Glitter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards!! Wish I had ordered that stamp set on my first order!!

Diane said...

Hey Girlfriend! Love the cards! I still haven't ordered anything from the catalog.... Can you believe it!!

Talk to you soon!
D

Anonymous said...

This is one of my Most favoritest sets and can you believe it I have not placed an order yet ? what is wrong with me .. I dont know . I sure love what you did with this et girlie .. I also Love Love Love garden whimsy set ..
xoxox
Dawn