Friday 24 August 2007

Limited Supplies Challenge

Today really was a challenge on SCS! Wow! For the Limited Supplies Challenge you had to do the following:
1. Use a stamp that hasn't seen ink in awhile
2. Choose an old Sketch
3. Choose an old Colour challenge
4. Two Embellishments
5. Any tools
So this is what I came up with! I know....I used THREE embellishments eh?! Well after I had it together I wanted something in the middle and realized that I had those tree brads that are the same as the Happy Holidays tree! So I had to add it ;)


I went with SC134 which was a Tent Topper Card and CC62 which was Bashful Blue, Choc chip and Close to Cocoa.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: The World Over, The Snowflake Spot and Riveting
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa and WW
Inks: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Choc Chip and SU! Markers
Accessories: Sponges, Brads, Ribbon, Coluzzle, 1"circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch and Dimensionals

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rules are only there to be bend, right? LOL
Great card, Dawn! Hugs!

Rose Ann said...

This is very cute! I love all of the snowmen! Terrific Dawn!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the snowmen, fantastic card.

Anonymous said...

Wow, really cute!! I can't believe I sold that set when it retired...I'm kicking myself now. thanks for your kind words on my blog...tomorrow will be a better day! Have a super weekend!!

Corie said...

Great card!!! You did a fantastic job on the challenge -- LOVE it

Allison Rankin said...

Super job!

Ijsbeer said...

Cute! Love the snowmen!

Alex said...

That is really cute, the snowmen are awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!! What a great idea with that set!!

~Carla~ said...

Gorgeous card! :) This would have been a tough challenge!! lol! And, if you follow all the rules, you miss all the fun. ;)

Anonymous said...

WOWZIE girlie .. I havent seen much with this set you used I love it with the tent topper Looks fabulous
xoxox
Hugs to you girlie
Dawn