Saturday 11 August 2007

A little fun!

Today on Dawn's blog Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, she posted a little fun for everyone to try on their blogs!
You are to answer each question with a word that starts with the letter of your name. For example my name is Dawn too :) so I will have D words. Give it a try and keep it going by posting on your blog and then be sure to come back and let me know so I can come read your answers too!
Your Name: Dawn
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Deirks Bentley
4 letter word: Dang!

Vehicle: Dodge Mega Cab
TV SHOW: Days of Our Lives
City/Town: Daytona Beach
Boy Name: Darren
Girl Name: Denise

Occupation: Daredevil
Something you wear: Dockers
Celebrity: Denzel Washington
Food: Dips

Something found in a kitchen: Dirty Dishes
Reason for Being Late: Doesn't happen ;)
Cartoon Character: Donald Duck

Something You Shout: Don't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh was this fun or what ? kinda hard huh? Love your D answers too girlie . you had me laughing with Dockers , and dirty dishes .. your so clever .
xoxox
Hugs to you GF!
Thanks for playing..
Dawn

Rose Ann said...

I love your responses! (I need to do this...it looks fun. Maybe later.) ;)