Friday 22 February 2008

Seize the Cupcake!

Oh it's good to be home! Well to all my stamps and paper anyway ;)
I haven't gotten my SU! order yet but hoping sometime next week. I placed a huge order(over $500) while I was on holidays...hehe! Can't wait to get all the new stuff!
I wanted to stamp this morning with one of my new stamps I bought while on vacation. This cupcake stamp is from Hero Arts. It's a nice set with a few different cupcakes and sentiments.
Whenever we go away we always have our mail held at the post office.
This way nobody has to worry about coming by each day to check the mailbox for us. It was a GREAT surprise when the mail person dropped all our mail off(bills and more bills) and I received a GREAT RAK package from DAWN GRIFFITH! Thanks so much Dawn for these cute little Valentine Sweets! YUM!
I'm really looking forward to catching up on some sketches and blog challenges while I was away. I'm sure I will have TONS of cards and projects to post this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope to see you again real soon!

21 comments:

Alex said...

Great card Dawn - love the cupcake! And your RAK is nice too!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Erin... said...

Love the glitter on the cupcake!! so cute and festive!!

Carolyn King said...

Welcome home!
What a cute card---love that cupcake and yummy card!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your cupcake card, I just bought the same set but have yet to use it. Welcome home.

Becky G said...

So cute, Dawn! I love the cupcake!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rose Ann said...

Welcome home, Dawn!! Love your adorable cupcake card!!! Your goodies from Dawn are great too!!

Can't wait to see with all of your new SU goodies too!!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
Hope you had a fun time on your trip! Your cupcake card is so cute and yummie, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! I can't wait to see what you make with all your new goodies!

Lori said...

Welcome home! That cupcake card is so yummy! Can't wait to see what you do with your new SU! stuff when it arrives.

Deborah said...

Nice to get away and nice to come home! Love your cupcake card! Look forward to your upcoming posts! Deb

Bethany Paull said...

Welcome back! Looks like you're getting right back into the swing of things with that adorable cupcake card.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Dawn! It's nice to vacation, but feels so nice to be back home...minus the cleaning! ;)Your cupcake card is super cute!!! I think that's the cutest cupcake I've seen...and OMG!!! a $500 order?!?!Wow...I couldn't do that all in one sitting. I usually do $150 at a time. heehee! Can't wait to see what you do with all the new goodies! ;)

Lauren (mytime) said...

These are ALL adorable, and WELCOME home!! Hope you get some stamp time in.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love your cupcake card! So sweet! What a great package. . .lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn!

Welcome home!! HOpe you had a fantastic trip!!! I'm sure it was great to just get away! Love the card you made! You certainly didn't lose any creative juices while gone! Take care.

Richelle said...

Love the cupcake! I want one!!

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, so glad to hear you're home! I missed you, my friend! Can't wait to hear all the details about your vacation!

LOVE the cupcake image and the dp you used with it! Dawn Griffith's goodies are so-o-o cute too!

Hugs~
Nancy

~melissa p. said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. I love your style!! I will be checking back often.
Love the cupcake card!! So cute!

Unknown said...

adorable.. wow you where busy!!

Jessica
http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Trina said...

Aww, these cards are great!!
And what a great blog, love everything about it!!