Wednesday 5 March 2008

SCS Sketch Day

Happy Wednesday!
I want to wish my husband, Brian, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!
I know as we get older we don't necessarily like to celebrate so yesterday Chloe and I surprised Brian with his cake and presents.
This morning I saw the Sketch Challenge on SCS and knew what stamp I wanted to use right away! I had picked up this cute puppy stamp in Florida. It's made by Great Impressions. Aren't they adorable???!!!
The image was stamped with Black Stazon onto Watercolour paper and the watercoloured with my Aqua Painter and Classic inks.
Stamps: Great Impressions Puppies, Sweet Serendipity
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, WC paper and Reminisce DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Paw Brads, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
Thanks for stopping by today!
I've got to clean my house now....
it's Wednesday Girls Night Out Stamping here at 7 pm!
It's so much fun stamping with friends ;)

27 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Dawn~ This is so adorable...Cute colors for those pups!!and those pawprint brads...adorable

Alhambra Club said...

Happy birthday Brian, what a cute card this is, love those puppy images.

Tracy.H said...

So cute! What a great stamp!! :0)

A big happy bday to your hubby. :0)

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Your coloring looks wonderful!
Happy birthday to your husband!
Have fun with stamping with your friends.
Hugs and smiles

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh, that card is fantastic!! Great paper, great brads and great coloring!! happy Birthday to your husband!!

Kelly S

Catherine said...

what an adorable card =)

StampMom said...

that's doggone cute... :-)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love, love your cute stamp,way too adorable !!!!!dawn.
ttfs,
chat

Courtney said...

awwww... that IS adorable!

Happy birthday!

Alex said...

OMG - this is stinkin' adorable!! I totally love these little puppies, and the way you put this card together is too too cute!! Happy Birthday to your hubby! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

What a cute card Dawn! Those dogs are super cute!! Happy b-day to your hubby! :)

Rose Ann said...

I hope Brian had a Happy Birthday!! Your puppy card is so adorable! I love those cute images, your colouring, cute paper and brads!!

Anonymous said...

OOOO those puppy paw Brads are sooo cute .. and that puppy stamp what a perfect pair :-) Love that font on the WOOF! too
xooxx
Dawn griffith

Becky G said...

This is just too cute! Love those little pups!

Anonymous said...

oh my, those puppies are so stinkin cute! and love those paw brads. Hope your stamping night was a lot of fun!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I love the colors and the watercoloring is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This card is too cute!!! Love the paw print brads up top. You just gave me an idea for a cat stamp I have that is very similar to this dog one :)

Corie said...

Ahhhh this is so adorable -- LOVE IT

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, this is SOOO cute!! Love your coloring!! :)

Carolyn King said...

this is adorable........love the stamps and colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally not an animal person - but that card is ADORABLE - love the colors...just cute cute cute!

Deb said...

I do adore this stamp Dawn, I was just looking at it today! You have made it into a perfect card, it is just the cutest card with all those pawprints!

Anonymous said...

That image is adorable! Love the little brads you added too! Hope your DH had a great birthday! ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How stinkin' Adorable!

Marilyn said...

The paw print brads are so cute and add the perfect touch to this adorable card! Happy B-day to your husband!

Anonymous said...

Those pups are ADORABLE!!!! And I love those paw brads!

jjcreations said...

Ahhhhh...too cute. love the little paw brads. Joan