Thursday 14 August 2008

A couple sketch cards

Good Morning!
Today I'm ready to start packing for our vacation. Chloe has been packed for a week already...lol Think she packed every pair of underwear she has....think I need to go through her suitcase and help her re-pack ;)
I got the lawns(mine and the neighbours) out front done last night after dinner and will do the back tomorrow. Picked up dog food and fish tablets. My check list is almost complete! YAH! MORE stamping time!!
I LOVE this bunny image from MFT. He is so easy to colour.
This was for Cindy's MFT sketch that she posted in the MFT Forum on SCS. Check out all her sketches...they are so fun!
Stamps: I'm Pulling For You(MFT); Cardstock: Soft Sky, Old Olive, WW and Chatterbox DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Flower Fusions, Prima, Fuzzy Brad, Dimensionals
Yesterday was the SCS sketch challenge and BOY was it a challenge! Every image I tried to work with bombed...lol
Then when I went to use the SAMJ for the bird, the SAMJ moved and the bird looks like it's coming in for a landing instead of sitting nicely on the windowsill...haha!

Stamps: Window Dressing; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, WW and Bella Rose DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Silver Brads, Bazzill Flower, Flower Fusion

Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Your bunny is so sweet Dawn and love your SU stamp, glad you got your bird landed right. Hee hee. Not long now for your trip.

Bethany Paull said...

Goodness I love the colors on the MFT card. And great job with the sketch too.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Excellent job on both sketches! Your daughters packing sounded just like my daughters this summer..LOL
Have fun! Chris

Anonymous said...

I think they both turned out beautifully. Great job - that sketch does look like a challenge!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ coming in for a landing.... I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but since you pointed it out - haaaaaaa

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are fantastic cards! That bunny is my favorite too! He is just too cute.
That is funny about the packing. They try so hard! Hope you guys have a fabulous time on vacation!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are adorble, love that bunny card and the paper you used. Have a great vacation

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are both so sweet! Awesome job Dawn!

Alex said...

Totally cute Dawn, glad to know the bird landed right - LOL! Now, get to packin'! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Renée said...

love 'em both, Dawn. The bird looks great, even if he is flying in for a visit!

corinnesomerville said...

I always got a kick seeing what my kids packed before we went away for vacation they either packed every last pair of underwear or they packed one pair :)

Love your cards, girlie and I hope you have a fantastic time away !!!

Donna Baker said...

cute cards! lol about the underwear-have fun on vacation!!

Denise Marzec said...

These are GREAT, Dawn! Have an awesome vacation! :)

Deborah said...

Just love these two! The birdie landing in the window is too cute! Deb

Unknown said...

Very cute cards Dawn!! That bunny is so adorable! :)

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are just darling, Dawn!! I love the colors and papers....and of course the stamps you've used!!