Saturday 2 August 2008

Good Saturday Morning!!

Good Saturday Morning!
I can't believe it's August already! We are half way through our summer vacation here and we haven't even had our family holiday yet....but it's coming soon! I've been extra busy getting cards ready so that you all will have things to see while I'm away ;)
This month at Our Creative Corner I'm your host!! I sure hope you all will continue to play along with us. For my first challenge I chose to do a sketch which you can see HERE.
Just yesterday Storage Units, Ink & More released some fabulous new stamp sets and I wanted to use this set A Touch of Class for my sketch sample.
This card measures 5 x 5.
Stamps: A Touch of Class; Cardstock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, WW and Scenic Route DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Circle Nesties, Large Oval Punch, Key Tag Punch, HPH, Wasabi Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Bo Bunny Wavy Ruler
Here is a second sample I have done for the OCC sketch this week:
Stamps: MFT; Cardstock: Groovy Guava, WW, Tres Jolie DP(both sides); Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Circle Nesties, Photo Corner Punch, Key Tag Punch, Dollar Store Sparkle Brads, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles, Bo Bunny Wavy Ruler
I was super excited when Lauren Meader asked me to join in on her Saturday Sketches! I've been doing them for a long time now and it's FUN to do sketches! If you'd like to play along with Lauren's sketch then check it out on her blog HERE. There are a bunch of girls joining in as well and I'll list them below ;)
Stamps: Full of Life; Cardstock: Kraft, WW, Sahara Sand, Fall Flowers DP; Inks: Sahara Sand, Really Rust, Old Olive; Accessories: Corner Rounder, Flower Fusion, Silver Brad, Heidi Swapp Ghost Flower, MM buttons, Dimensionals
Check out the other girls creations too:
MacKenzie Bruckler http://midnightscramper.blogspot.com/
I found out yesterday that I won the Verve July Project Parade for that ATC I created a couple of days ago~! How exciting eh?!
Thanks for stopping by today!

26 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

CONGRATS on being invited on Lauren's sketches, that's awesome! Great samples for the OCC sketch today...and I love the sketch, btw. :)

Dottie K. said...

These all are just so adorable. Great job as always. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job love all your cards, great style, and congrats.

K said...

Just beautiful! I love the buttons and the clear flower. I love the simplicity of your card.

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow, Dawn, these are all amazing! Congrats on joining in on Lauren's sketches!! The last card is my fave today -- it's just so clean, well-embellished and completely balanced. A work of art!!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMW! These are all amazing Dawn. You are just a creative maching I swear! Love them all!!! Great color too. Thanks for joining in!

Nancy Riley said...

Congratulations, Dawn! I'm not sure how you're keeping track of all these wonderful honors ... you must have a seperate calendar to keep track of deadlines, postings, etc.! LOL! You are truly amazing!

Love your sketch, love your cards!

Deborah said...

Love the cute back to school card! Congrats on your ATC win! Have a great weekend! Deb

Jennifer Meyer said...

A BIG Congratulations Dawn! You are so talented and I just LOVE your work!

Can't wait to see some more of your samples with Lauren's Sketch challenges.

Enjoy your weekend,
Jennifer :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

I love your cards. The sketch for OCC this week is fantastic, I hope to play along this week. I love the back to school card. And your card for Lauren's sketch is fantastic too! I love those clear flowers. Too cute. I have some white ones, I just need to figure out how best to color them, but I definately need to get me some of those clear ones! TFS

Rhonda Kelly said...

I almost forgot to say Congrats on the Verve July Project Parade! Your ATC was fabulous.

Lynda Benden said...

All 3 cards are awesome Dawn! Your sketch for OCC this week is awesome!!

Congrats on being included in Lauren's sketch team each week!!!! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Everytime I open your site, I just have to say WOW! How do you do it day after day? Gorgeous!

Allison Rankin said...

Super bus card...love that DP! Of course, the others look great too!

Jennifer Love said...

Gorgeous work, as usual, Dawn! What beautiful cards you create. Could you bottle a little of that talent and send it to me? :D

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

such cute cards Dawn! I cant believe your on 1/2 way thru your summer vacation. School starts here on Thurs!

Maria said...

Awesome job on the sketch challenges!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff Dawn...love the buttons on the last one!!

mueppi said...

Deine Karten sind wunderschön!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great cards Dawn! Love the sketch! Hopefully I can play along! :o) TFS!

Alicia Weiman said...

Love the card! I really like your added touch with the flower in the upper corner! Can't wait for next weeks sketch!

Debbie Olson said...

Dawn, everything you touch turns lovely! Each of these cards is perfect!

Bethany Paull said...

LOVE that back to school card. The colors are so bold and fun. And you did such a fab job with Lauren's sketch. It seems a different style for you, and still you rocked it.

Kim Gasper said...

Just catching up on some blogs since I've been gone. All of the cards you've made are so cute. I love what you did with Lauren's sketch. I especially like the clear flower!

Christina Fischer said...

It's no wonder Lauren snatched you up to do her challenges -- you are the sketch challenge queen! These cards are terrific!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with the sketch on the first two cards, and I love the clear flower, felt flower, and all of the buttons on the last one!! Awesome!!