Wednesday 5 November 2008

CC card, Sneak Peek and Challenge Cards

Happy Wednesday!
This week is flying by already! Wow!
Emily had a really pretty colour combo yesterday...
Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink
This is what I came up with...a SU! only card....
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, WC paper and Bella Rose DP; Inks: Stazon, Kiwi, Riding Hood, Pretty in Pink and Going Gray; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Slit Punch, Kiwi Ribbon, Brads, Dimensionals
Are you ready for a cute sneak peek???
Look at this cute monkey....adorable isnt' he? This Christmas Around the World will be available from All That Scraps on November 10th. I've used the All That Scraps DT sketch for this sample. Check out the ATS blog to see the other samples and what goodies might be up for grabs!
Stamps: Christmas Around the World; Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Blue Bayou, Shimmery White, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Embossing Folder, Circle Nesties, May Arts Ribbon, Heidi Swapp Ghost Snowflake, Jewel, Dimensionals
It's time for another Whatcadoin' Wednesday Challenge from Storage Unit, Inks & More.
This week Mary Jo challenged the girls to make a scene card. I just received my Aspen set in the mail and it was perfect timing! I've made this card for my husband as I have booked a weekend getaway to Banff at a wonderful ski lodge! Ski season starts very soon in the Rocky Mountains...I love it there....so pretty!
I've used Julee's Mojo 59 sketch for my sample.
Stamps: Aspen; Cardstock: Tangerine, WW Frosty Days DP; Inks: Memento Black, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Copics, Snowflake Punch, Jewels, Tangerine Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

More cupcakes! That little monkey with the ornaments is so cute. BANFF - I love saying that word - BANFF...

corinnesomerville said...

Wow, girlie...you've been busy !!! I love all your cards and the cupcake card is so cheery.....love it !!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH I love all these Dawn! You care on a roll girl! Lovin the layout and the colors-everything on all of them are FABULICIOUS!

Cindy Haffner said...

You have been busy, I love those cupcakes, so yummy.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cindy, you have been busy! It snowed here last night so hopefully you will get some ski time in Banff! I love each card you did, all great!

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are all fabulous!! You do such awesome work!!

Christina Fischer said...

These are fantastic, Dawn! Love the colors and all your great details! Awesome as usual, girlie! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

You have been super busy!! Love your cards, especially the last one. The colors, so vivid and fun! Nice sentiment. Bring on the winter..

Cindy Lawrence said...

These are all wonderful cards, Dawn! I am always amazed at how you are able to crank out so many awesome cards every day!!! You are such a ROCKSTAR, girl! Love the fireplace and cute little monkey images!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh man you're a busy lady!! I love them all, adorable monkey...love him!!

Catherine said...

Dawn, all 3 cards are just wonderful. I keep telling myself that i'm not spending anything for myself until next year but after seeing that cute monkey from ATS, there's no way that i can't hold back :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Dawn great job on the challenge I loved these colors too. Your other two cards are adorable. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Denise Marzec said...

Seriously, girl, you sure can crank out the cards! These are all adorable. So beautifully done!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love all three of these today, Dawn! You do such cute stuff w/ bright color. Adorable!

Carolyn King said...

GREAT cards....love the fun colors this week! Fun new stamps too!

Alex said...

These are darling cards Dawn - love all three! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Angel said...

Your pink monkey card is TOOOOO cute. Love that ghost snowflake. Who makes those?

Jennifer Meyer said...

What adorable cards Dawn!! LOVE the fun designs on all three!!

Hope you having a fun week, Jennifer :)

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, my, Dawn, what awesome designs....you have been a busy girl, for sure!!! I just love all the colors, papers, stamps....Fabulous work!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your cupcake card! Pretty colors, papers, and I love the layout!! Your monkey card is adorable, and I love the embossing and blingy snowflake!! Your ski lodge card is so fun and your fire looks cozy!! (A ski trip sounds like a blast!!)

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I love your cupcake card! Great design! I love that set!

MJ said...

Super job on the scene challenge Dawn, love the way you laid it out. The other two cards are great too. That money is too cute.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW..you amaze me that you can bang out 2 & 3 AMAZING cards every day! I get 1 amazing one a week, and I'm pushing the limits at one a day!