Sunday 26 April 2009

Branching Out

Good Morning!
I'm so glad it's Sunday! It's race day! lol
Yesterday was spent cleaning and doing laundry which isn't fun but nice to get it out of the way. Actually Brian finished the last load for me :) I had to run out to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner and he said he'd fold the last load. LOL...when I got back he was STILL folding that load...I didn't dare tell him he'd folded the towels wrong ;) I'd probably never get help again....haha!
Stamps: Branching Out; Cardstock: PTI white, Pacific Point, Choc chip, Good Morning Sunshine dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ric Rac Scallop Pierceability, Primas, Flower Fusion, Silver brad, Dimensionals
I adore this Branching Out stamp set from Taylored Expressions. Between this set and the Branching Out Coordinates there are so many possibilities to be made! I've used Jen's SFYTT for the layout on this card. Don't you just love that Ric Rac Scallop Pierceability?? So fun!
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be planted in front of the big screen watching the Nascar race! Go Jeff Go!

19 comments:

June Houck said...

How sweet! Or should I say,"how tweet"? That is a great color combo.

Jen del Muro said...

Totally cute! NEVER fault a man for folding the towels incorrectly! Thanks for playing!

Denise Marzec said...

I do love those new piercabilities...I haven't used mine yet, but I soooo need to. The colors are so great with that little birdie. Great card!

Happy Race Day!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love that die to Dawn one of my favorites. Awesome job.

Jackie Pedro said...

Great colors on this darling card, Dawn! I love those piercabilities!

Allison Rankin said...

Sigh! Why do you make me buy so much stuff? Love mm of this card (that's metric for ya!).

Enjoy the race...I am gonna find something more interesting to watch...ha!

Renée said...

It is a cute set, Dawn! Love your card!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Awesome card! Way cute!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just adorable, Dawn! LOVE the piercing!

Alex said...

Heehee, nope, don't tell him...he will never do laundry again - LOL! LOVE your card girl, this is soooo pretty and the piercing looks fabulous!! I took a blog break this weekend...I am just so tired and taught two classes this weekend....back tomorrow though *wink* Enjoy watching 'dega - I know you will!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hadn't seen piercabilities yet!! Love your card - the colors are fantasitc and you did a great job with the sketch.

Kristin Eberline said...

Dawn~

Good call on NOT mentioning the incorrect folding to your husband :O) LOL

I love your card! The colors are so vibrant together! The pierceability is awesome!! I've been wanting some...thanks for nudging me closer to getting out the credit card and ordering :O) Oh, and the main image is too sweet!! How adorable!

Maria said...

How nice of your husband to volunteer to fold the towels. Yeah, it's a good idea not to criticize the hubby especially if he is willing to help out. Wrong folding is better than no folding! LOL!

Your card is awesome as always. I love that big flower. . .so pretty. I especially love your color combo! What a great combination!

Maria

Christina Fischer said...

Omgosh, this is SO cute! All your details are just perfect, and I love the color combo!

Rose Ann said...

I love your sweet little bird, pretty colors, piercing, and big flower!! Great card, Dawn!! (Don't blame you for not telling Brian about the towels. *wink*)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So pretty! I love the piercing. :-)

Kelly Schelske said...

Love it!! Love the pierceabililty too, great card:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Stamp and Smile said...

Gorgeous card with the Pirceabilities!! My set is sitting by the computer. Only been 6 weeks!!! You have inspired me to MOVE ON! (Kick my butt in gear!) TFS... Dawn!! :)

Debbie Olson said...

Fabulous layout and colors, beautifully accessorized and colored! The towels? Not worth it! ;-D