Saturday 4 April 2009

Happy Day!

Good Saturday Morning!
Before getting ready for my workshop yesterday I HAD to play along with the SCS Limited Supply Challenge. I took advantage and made another SU! only card to take with me to my workshop. I figured it'd be nice to have a few other samples to show off :)
The challenge details were...
1 cardstock colour(plus neutrals...choc chip is one)
2 patterns of designer paper
3 embellishments
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Summer Sun, WW, WC paper and Good Morning Sunshine; Inks: Black Stazon, Choc chip, Summer sun, Blush blossom; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Circle punches, Stylized Silver HPH, Silver Brads, Flowers Trio Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals, 2 way glue pen and Dazzling diamonds
I've got another All That Scraps sneak peek for you this morning! This set is called Gingersnaps Celebrate. I love these cute Gingersnaps....they are fun to colour :)
Stamps: Gingersnaps Celebrate; Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, WW and DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Bashful Blue ribbon, Silver HPH, Wavy Border Punch, Long Curvy Rectangle Nesties, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, pearls
Don't forget to stop by the All That Scraps store and stock up on all the CC Design Stamps and Digi images on sale through 10pm Eastern on April 6th.
Stop back a little later this morning to see another TE sneak peek and Lauren's Saturday Sketch!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I wanna be you when I grow up...be able to follow LSC rules and stuff, LOL!

Adorable cards, girl! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Great cards Dawn, hope you have a wonderful workshop.

Vicki Burdick said...

Dawn I LOVE that little bee card!!! Love the colors and the layout and everything!! I am sooooo going to CASE that one!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

Renée said...

So awesome, Dawn! Love your challenge card and those Gingersnaps are soooooooo cute!

Alex said...

These are soooo cute Dawn!!! SO, how did the workshop go?? *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Love the bright yellow bee and the lo is fab!!! :)