Thursday 3 September 2009

Halloween Gift Giving

Good Morning!
Today is my mom's last day with us and then she is off to my sister's for a couple of days before heading home. It was great having her here the past three weeks. Wish she lived closer so we saw each other more than once a year :( Especially now with Chloe growing up so fast!
Christine has created a cute solid image set called Halloween Gift Giving and it will be available from All That Scraps on Monday at 10 pm Eastern.
For my card I used Mercy's MTSC37 that you can find on her blog here.
I stamped the images in Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Going Gray.
Stamps: Halloween Gift Giving; Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Black, White and retired SU! dp; Inks: Kiwi kiss, Going gray, Pumpkin pie; Accessories: 1" circle punch, Modern label punch, Dimensionals, Mat pack and paper piercer
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome card!! LOVE the papers!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job Dawn!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Dawn!

Renée said...

cute card, Dawn! Enjoy the rest of your visit with your mom. It certainly can be tough living far away, eh?

Unknown said...

dawn...this is cute, cute, cute! love the color combo, the spiders, and the dp...amazing job!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Rose Ann said...

I love the papers you've used with your spooky spiders, Dawn!! Cute Halloween card!

Tony333 said...

I like to make gifts for Halloween for my friends and family!! I got Halloween collectibles from Collectibles Today...