Monday 28 September 2009

Happy Monday!

Good Morning!
I had a GREAT day of stamping yesterday! I worked on many sneak peeks that I'll be showing you this week BUT I wanted to have some things to show you today....so here ya go!
My first one is of Miss Anya and uses Cindy's Farm Fresh Friday sketch from their blog here.
My next two cards use Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #37 from her blog here.
This first one uses an image from The Places You'll Go from Taylored Expressions. I stamped the image with Memento black onto kraft cardstock then coloured with Prisma pencils and Gamsol.
I'm trying to get ahead of the game this year and make at least two cards each week for Christmas. At least until I get in the swing of holiday card making...lol I pulled out my FAVE Penny Black snowman!! He's so cute!
My last card was for Jen's SFYTT on her blog here. Isn't Sugarplum Clown Trevor darling?! He is from All That Scraps.
Thanks for stopping by today!!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun Dawn, lovin all your cute cards, awesome job.

Vicki Burdick said...

You where a very busy stamper!!!Love them all, that snowman is adorable!!

Renée said...

Wow, Dawn! 4 fabulous cards!

Denise Marzec said...

Holy smokes, girl, you were a busy little BEE yesterday...you made all these PLUS a bunch of sneak peeks?? YOU, my dear, are Superwoman.

Lovin' Anya with the Sweet Always DP, and that nestie panel was just MADE for that rocket image...totally cool. Love it on kraft, too! I can see why that PB snowman is your fave...he's SOOOOO adorable!

mimiburroughs said...

That snowman is my fav too! I love that paper you used on that card! Can you tell me what it is?

Thanks,
jackie_burroughs@yahoo.com

Kelly Schelske said...

Man you've been busy Dawn! Looking good!

Hugs, Kelly

Marie Bingaman said...

Ooooo, that green one is for me, right? It has my two favorite things...green and a snowman! LOL GREAT cards Dawn!

Lynn Put said...

All of these cards are so sweet! I love the image and color combo on the Anya card, very girly! The cards for the SSSC are adorable as well as the Sugarplum card!

Ida said...

What a great group of cards. They are all just wonderful. My favs: The Snowman and Halloween.

Allison Rankin said...

What are you doing? This is four posts esp. for those days when work is killing you? Ha! Silly girl! Love-y your cards as always!

Bethany Paull said...

FOUR cards?!? You really did have a great stamping day. And they're all great. I am absolutely in love with the space ship one. Great colors and details. Love the coloring on the kraft paper.