Monday 21 September 2009

Happy Today, Happy Tomorrow, Happy Everything!

Good Morning!
It looks like it's going to be another BEAUTIFUL weather week here! The trees are changing colours, leaves are blowing and my yard clean up will need to be done soon. BUT it's NOT snowing right?! LOL!
Tonight is my LAST duty as the Parent Association President at Chloe's school. I'm stepping down this year but need to hold the first meeting and vote in a new executive. The past few years have been good but it's gotten to be too much for me. I'll enjoy going to meetings when I can because I want to know what's going on. Anyway....how about a card!
Heather was yesterday's FS on SCS and I chose to CASE her card here.
I changed the colours, designer paper and added a sentiment layer.
Stamps: Branch Out, Small Sayings; Cardstock; Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip, WW and DP; Inks: Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive; Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Slot Punch, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

21 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

I love when you use this set!! You make the most beautiful cards with it Dawn!! Love the papers too! Have a great week!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love this set too Dawn, beautiful job.

Paula Barin said...

Great card. Perfect for Autumn.

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Dawn. Love the colors and the way you have the sentiment panel over the tree. Too cute!!!

Lisa Brown said...

Just awesome! Love the sketch!

Renée said...

Cute Dawn! Love the colours!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous! OMG! So pretty! :)

Christyne said...

This is stunning! Hope you don't mind if I CASE it.

Denise Marzec said...

GORGEOUS, girl!! I'm with the others..LOVE what you do with this set. :)

Allison said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Dawn! One of your classics!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely...so pretty in those colors!

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW!! Gorgeous, Dawn!

Alex said...

One of my fave sets and this card ROCKS, Dawn - just soooo pretty!!! Glad to hear you are clearing your plate a little...you are as bad as me - no time to stamp!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Boyer said...

Ohhhh...gorgeous! I love those colors and patterns!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card - Dawn!!! Love this Set too and actually used it for my card today!!! Hugs ~S~

Bethany Paull said...

I'm so envious of what you do with this tree!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Dawn!!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Dawn! I adore this card! Such wonderful colors!!

Christina Fischer said...

Omgosh -- you always do amazing things with this tree! Gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

I love your beautiful tree, and the pretty papers you've paired it with!! Fabulous, Dawn!!