Friday 25 September 2009

Ice Cream and Apples

Good Friday Morning~
I had a busy day yesterday but still managed to find a little crafting time :)
Since my time was limited I combined three things:
1. WT challenge-do something out of your style box(no dp and limited layers)
2. Fall To Layout 60
3. MFT challenge- using buttons
This is what I came with! I actually really like this clean and simple card!
Stamps: Here's The Scoop; Cardstock: PTI Blush, Choc, White; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Corner rounder punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Rhinestones, Blush ribbon, Wood buttons, Thread, Dimensionals
This week the All That Scraps team are reviewing the Autumn Sugarplums Kit. I adore this cute Apple Emma. She is so much fun to colour! I added some Crystal Effects to the apples.
Stop by the ATS blog a little later today to see what wonderful creations the DT have to share with you!
Stamps: Apple Emma; Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, White and Summer Picnic DSP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are darling Dawn! I love the ice cream & sentiment and your apple papers are so perfect with the cute image!

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable! You know I love that Apple Emma (she's one of my favs). I'm especially LOVIN' the ice cream card with the pretty ribbon treatment and piercing...perfect details!! Beautiful!

Christina Fischer said...

Both cards are fantastic, Dawn! I'm loving your CAS card -- the button and ribbon are perfect! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sweet Dawn! Happy week-end!!

Norine said...

these are both just too cute
Hugs
Norine

TannyP said...

Awesome cards, Dawn!! Your CAS card is so pretty - and the apple themed layered one is really full of gorgeous colors & sweetness!

Renée said...

Love both cards, Dawn!

Anita said...

I was snooping on your blog today, and you make FABULOUS cards!!! Your combination of colours is so perfect!
Have a fab weekend,
Anita

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute cards! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Both cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how you used the FTL Sketch - sooooo yummy!!! Hugs ~S~

Rose Ann said...

Your ice cream card is so yummy, and I love the colors!! Apple Emma is just darling as well...and I love those papers too!! Cute cards, Dawn!!

Lynn Put said...

These are such sweet cards! Love the yummy ice cream card with the brown and pink! And the Apple Emma card is darling!

Bethany Paull said...

LOVE that ice cream card Dawn! The ribbon, button, bow treatment is a darling embellishment.