Thursday 17 September 2009

LOOK what I got!

The UPS dude stopped by today to see me....lol and look what he brought me!!!
What a WONDERFUL surprise too!
My best friend, Karen in Calgary, sent me this super cool Copic Storage system!
She saw how pathetic my storage/organization was when she was here last month...lol
These 4 cubes each hold 36 markers. I was so excited that all my markers fit in!!!
Thanks Karen!!!
ETA:
I asked Karen when she got them and she said from the iCopic site and you can find them HERE.

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh Dawn what a good friend!! Your markers look great.

Brenda said...

oh my goodness...love this idea of storage where did you're friend find something like that!! It's great

Marisa said...

What a wonderful friend you have :D

TannyP said...

Sweet! It's so nice to be loved!!
That's an awesome storage unit!

MicheyMoo said...

That's FANTASTIC!! They look great.
So organised now.
What a great friend - definitely worthy of a 'bestie' tag now. :)

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWW, Dawn, that's totally COOL!...and I'm totally jealous. That's much better than the cups I use because you can keep your color combos you like together. Awesome friend you got there!! :)

Judy said...

Ooooo where did your friend find those??? You are very blessed!

Karen Giron said...

That is SO cool! I didn't even know such things existed! I love it! How nice of your UPS dude to bring that to you :)

Kathy said...

Very nice storage...do you know what brand of storage it is, or where she got it?

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh - I would love Karen too - LOL!!
What a cool storage container...I think this is a must have :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! Me likey!

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cool! :) Great friend!

Rose Ann said...

This looks like a super storage system!! So happy for you!!

Alex said...

WOW!! How cool is that?!! It's good to be loved, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Beate said...

What a sweet friend! Wonderful storage for your copics.