Sunday 13 September 2009

Season's Sweetings

Good Morning!
Do you think it's too early to start thinking about Christmas cards?! I LOVE making them! I think they are my fave cards to create!
Of course picking up this fun new Cosmo Cricket paper helped put me in the mood.
Late last season I picked up this cute cuppie set from Taylored Expressions called Season's Sweetings. It looks like it's out of stock currently but it'll be back ;)
I've used Taylor's sketch for my card.
Stamps: Season's Sweetings; Cardstock: White, Saffron, Green Core'dinations, Cosmo Cricket dp; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Oval punch, Circle punches, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Heck no, it's not too early to start on Christmas cards. I started making them too...I keep bouncing between Halloween and Christmas cards on my blog.

Is that your new DP from your LSS? LOVE it!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute! I love the colors and the fun paper... I think it's never too early to start on Christmas cards. :o)

Marie Bingaman said...

Cuppie does look so cute trimming the tree!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, love that cute cupcake.

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable Christmas card Dawn! That cuppie is sweeeeet!!!!

Julia Aston said...

This is such a cute image Dawn! love the papers you used on this fun card!

Alex said...

You know I don't think it's too early - LOL!!! This is adorable, I love this new cuppy set! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christina Fischer said...

It's never too early! This card is adorable -- love the paper! :)

Jenyfur said...

Nevah too early! This is an adorable card...love it.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn! I love that fun paper!

Hugs, Kelly

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn! I love that fun paper!

Hugs, Kelly

Allison Rankin said...

Truly, a terrific creation! How cute is that stamp esp. with that DP?

Silke Ledlow said...

I reallly need to get crackin' on some more x-mas cards too..LOL!!! You right on time - sistah!!! Your card is super duper cute!!! Love the DP and the cute cuppy image!!! Hugs ~S~

Carolyn King said...

totally sweet---love that cc dp!!

Julia said...

Cute card Dawn! Cosmo has some awesome paper this year!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely fabulous!! Love it!! BTW, it is NEVER too early to start on Christmas cards...ahead is NEVER a bad thing!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Sweet card Dawn! You always amaze me and enjoy your creative talent 110%... Hugs! Michelle :)

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute, Dawn....I just love every single cuppie in Taylor's store!! Your coloring is FABULOUS and the papers are delish!!!! Nope, never too early for Christmas cards!!!

TannyP said...

So cute! I love the paper piercing...and perfect patterned paper choices