Friday 11 September 2009

Summer Picnic

Happy Friday and the weekend! YEAH!
Yesterday I had the day off but went into work for a bit to help the girls out. Luckily I didn't have to spend ALL day there! There was still plenty of time for stamping!
I'll share two of the cards I made.
They both were made for the Ways To Use It Challenge #235 which was to use RED!
My first card uses the sketch challenge from earlier this week and more Summer Picnic DSP!
Here I stamped the cherry bowl from the Taylored Expressions set called Berries & Cherries in Memento black ink and coloured with Copic markers.
My second card was made using the MFT Sketch Challenge #98 on SCS. I pulled out a fave set of mine from MFT called Rain or Shine and stamped the girl in Memento ink then coloured with Copics.
On another note...anyone else have their counter reset??? I was at almost 700,000 hits and yesterday I was back to ZERO...lol
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Aww, these are cuuute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all the red Dawn, thanks for doing the MFT sketch!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Great cards, Dawn! I've always loved this paper, and it's perfect with these images! :)

TannyP said...

Awesome cards, Dawn. You really have red down perfectly!

I can't help you there - I don't have a counter =)

Renée said...

cute! I just pulled out this paper yesterday :)

weird about the counter thing ... Nancy Riley (at IStamp) had the same problem :) dunno how to fix it though. If you remember where you got it from, check their site out, they may have issues?

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful cards - Dawn!!!

I saw a few people asking the same question....hmmmm my counter was okay...I hate when that happens!!! Go back to your counter site and reset it!!! Hugs ~S~

Alex said...

Totally cute cards Dawn, AND you used my fave stamp with the weinie dog, lol!!

My counter reset too - I was just hitting 100,000 hits and now I am at a little over 12, 000....makes me crazy!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julia Aston said...

What pretty cards Dawn! My counter seems to crash every 10-12 months and I have to pick another one - I think the free ones must expire or something (but they don't tell you that!!) mine just crashed two days ago - how weird!!! I just travel around to peoples blogs and find another one!

Beate said...

Your cards look adorable! I LOVE everything you make.

Yes, what the bleep, bleep, bleep is up with those counters. Hit 3Million and they are all gone. That's just plain wrong!

Hugs!!!