Monday 7 September 2009

Sweet Kiki

Good Morning!
I know it's the long weekend and I'm working...bummer! I hope you are enjoying the extra day off!
While I was watching the race last night I played along with the Featured Stamper on SCS. I chose to case this card here.
I kept the same layout but changed the stamps and cardstock colours.
Isn't this new Sweet Kiki just adorable? I got her from All That Scraps but haven't had any time to play with her. There are three new Kiki's so be sure to check them out!
Stamps: Sweet Kiki; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Choc Chip, White; Ink: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be stamping like mad tomorrow on my day off!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, she IS sweet!

Paula Barin said...

Cute image. way to go on the colouring.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is way to cute, I love her!!

Norine said...

this is just so cute love the colors
Hugs
Norine

TannyP said...

Very cute! I love your coloring, Dawn.....fabulous!!

Joy said...

Sooooooo cute! Love the color combo, layout, coloring.... everything! :)

Alex said...

Yep, she IS a cutie!! I love the embossing you did Dawn, the card looks fabulous! Sorry you are working today - I am very happy to have the extra day off! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Niki Estes said...

Dawn, this is so cute! Love your coloring and she is so cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Dawn!! Sorry you have to work though, boo!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Dawn! I just downloaded these cute gals!!

Hugs, K

Marie Bingaman said...

Kiki, is really cute! I know how you feel about working Dawn! I put in my 8 hours today...blah!

Pam Varnell said...

She is so cute Dawn. Loving this image. BEAUTIFUL card!!

Denise said...

Very pretty card. I love the color combo & the adorable image is colored so beautifully.

Rose Ann said...

Your new Kiki is so very cute, Dawn!! Beautiful coloring, and I love your embossed background!

Beate said...

I love brown and light blue together. Your coloring is awesome. Love the textured background behind your sweet icecream eating girl.
Hugs and smiles