Thursday 17 September 2009

Thanks for Your Support!

I decided since I didn't stamp last night after work that I still needed to show you something today ;) How about one of my Dirty Dozen cards from September 2008's Gallery?!
September 2008 was all about Colours of the Rainbow. Each of us on the DD split up and took one colour to concentrate on. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I took purple...ugh! LOL! It was MUCH harder than I thought.
Anyway, here is my card!
This was made using sets by AmyR from All That Scraps.
Stamps: Amy's Boutique, Boutique Sentiments
Paper: PTI White, Amethyst, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Sky, Amethyst(prism) and American Crafts DP
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Copics, Word Window Punch, Circle Punches, Dew Drops, Gems, Silver Elastic Cord, PTI Plum Pudding Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll definitely be stamping today!!! It's my day off!!

11 comments:

Paula Barin said...

This is a great card!
Enjoy your day off!

Cindy Lawrence said...

I LOVE this card...esp the little blingies on the bras! You have MY support, girl! :) I am finding it so hard to stamp after working on my feet all day...just wanna crash at night, you know? (Yeah, you DO!!!) Big {{{hugs}}} to you, my sweet friend!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I totally remember this card! LOVED it then, and I STILL love it! So pretty!!...I'm with Cindy, LOVE the little blingies on the bra straps! :)

kraftkat said...

BRA-Vo! Great card! And the colors are so cool... thanks for sharing!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome Dawn, hope you get to stamp soon.

Kelly Schelske said...

Loved it then and still love it!!

Hugs, Kelly

Jodi Collins said...

I remember this one! LOVED it then and I still do!

TannyP said...

Beautimus!! Even if the color isn't a fave of yours, you really rocked it!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Dawn!! I love the colors and your wonderful bling!!

Norine said...

how cute is this love it
Hugs
Norine

Allison Rankin said...

I know all about the challenges of purple! And how come my bras don't look like that (they need to have extra thick straps, four hooks and an unseemly amount of fabric!).