Tuesday 8 September 2009

Witching You Colour Challenge

Good Afternoon!
Sorry that I've been away the past couple of days. Unfortunately I had to work the entire long weekend.
I have been stamping today though :)
I'll share my card I did for today's Colour Challenge of Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Basic Black.
Here I've used the shoes again from Diane's new set called Ollie and Griselda. You can find it at All That Scraps.
Stamps: Ollie and Griselda; Cardstock: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, WW and DP; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Curly label punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, Martha bat and cat punches, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

TannyP said...

I do love those shoes =) Great colors!!

What do you do with all of your creations? Are your walls completely decorated?!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee great shoes!!!

Denise Marzec said...

I LOVE how you have the shoes on an angle...WAY COOL! They look FABO with the Eerie papers too!

Kelly Schelske said...

Look at those crazy shoes!! It's fabulous!

Hugs, K

Rose Ann said...

I love those cute witchy shoes, and the papers are so fun too!! Great Halloween card, Dawn!!

Alex said...

Man, I need those - they would go perfect for my layout about seeing Wicked, LOL!! This is fabulous Dawn, love it, such a fun card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

Sorry you are having to work so much!! Super cute card though Dawn!!

diane zechman said...

eeek....I Love how you angled the shoes and added the piercing! fabulous!

Joan Ervin said...

Those shoes crack me up...tooooo cute!!! Love the papers you used, too...this is one super adorable Halloween card, Dawn!!!