Thursday 24 September 2009

You Make My Heart Melt

Good Morning!
Sorry no stamping yesterday :(
Instead I have another of my Dirty Dozen card from October 2008.
Here I've used an adorable set by Kim Hughes called Heart Warmers and it's from CHF stamps.
Stamps: Heart Warmers
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Watercolour Paper, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Versafine Black, Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what cuteness, Love love love this!!

TannyP said...

So sweet!! Apparently you've always been a fabulous colorer =)

Jodi Collins said...

I totally remember this one too! LOVED it then...love it now!

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute, Dawn!

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable, card, love the the colors and the little snowman!

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Dawn!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card Dawn....that image is adorable, and I love that embossing!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love that chubby little snowman, Dawn....such pretty colors and details, too!!!! What a great idea to upload some of the DD cards...I will have to do that one of these day!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Looks terrific! How could I not love this?

Rose Ann said...

Your card is totally adorable, Dawn!! I love those cute images, and wonderful papers!!