Thursday 1 October 2009

ATS Pond Life

Good Morning!
Yesterday was a super long day but I had to prepare my desk for an audit at work. LOL! You should have seen my filing cabinet...YIKES! My filing was just dropping it in the drawer...not in the nice folders that are hanging there, all labeled and in order...haha! So it took me three hours to get my junk in order! From this day forward I WILL take that extra couple of minutes to be sure I've put the right paperwork in the right place ;)
Anyway, I'm sure you didn't come by to hear about my unorganization!
How about another All That Scraps sneak peek?!
Look at this super cute turtle! He is from a new set called Pond Life. It will be available on Monday, October 5th at 10 pm Eastern.
Now mozy on over to the ATS DT blogs to see what adorable cards they created with this set!
Thanks for stopping by today!
***Note that Taylored Expressions will begin their sneak peeks at 8 am PST***
Stop by the Baker's Dozen blogs to see what fabulous creations they will have to share! I won't be able to play along today :(

8 comments:

TannyP said...

He's adorable! Great card, Dawn. Love the colors!

Kelly Schelske said...

This lil dude is super cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

This is the cutest!!! Hugs Cindy

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Dawn! I have a thing for turtles and this is UBER cute!!! LOVE it!

Lori A. said...

Oh, I love it!! So cute.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is over the top cute Dawn! Love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, he's sooooo cute! Look at that cute expression on his face. GREAT papers too, LOVIN' the orange!

Bethany Paull said...

This is cute! I love him, esp in blue and orange.