Wednesday 28 October 2009

Brrrr....it's mittens time!

Frosty Days~!
I'm pretty sure I bought this Penny Black snowman stamp a couple of years ago and sadly, it has never seen ink :( Or at least it didn't look like it had been used. Doesn't really matter either way. I just know he'll see tons of it this holiday season! Isn't he cute?!
This layout comes from Mercy's Sketch #45 on her blog here.
I pulled out some scraps of last years Frosty Days dsp from SU!
Thanks for stopping by today! Stay warm....I know I'm going to try....lol

13 comments:

TannyP said...

Awww - he's adorable! Gorgeous card =)

Ruthie said...

GREAT card!!!! He's toooo cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable, how could you ever let that cute snowman go un-inked!!??!! LOL!!

Love that DS paper!

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable card, love those colors together!

Julia Aston said...

How cute! love the colors and that cute little guy with his hanging mittens!

Connie M. said...

This is so sweet, Dawn!! Love the orange and blue color combo for this wintery card!!

Robin McK said...

Hi Dawn!
Cute card - that is some of my FAVOURITE DSP from SU! TFS

Robin

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet sweet snowman!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Oh Dawn... Just adorable!! So many cute winter stamps I could use with this layout!! Thank SOOOO much for the sweet ♥ comments on my blog! I'm getting a balance now with work and life so hoping to get back into the swing of things... :) Plus I have a girls retreat weekend in 2 weeks... woo, hoo! Thank for sharing your AMAZING talent! :)

Carolyn King said...

VERY cute Dawn! love the great colors!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh this stamp is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!....love it with these bold colors too. ROCKIN' card!! Totally eye catching!

Michele Boyer said...

CUTE!! I love that bright orange!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little snowman is adorable, Dawn....great coloring and I sooo love the beautiful papers. Wish I would have bought some last year!!!!