Friday 23 October 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes

This has been one crazy week at work! Wow! I haven't had much stamping time at all :( We leave on vacation in less than three weeks and I have so much do to at work between now and then...panic mode will begin shortly! LOL! But for now...I'll take it one day at a time :)
Yesterdays' Ways To Use It Challenge was about patch work. Luckily I have little bits and pieces of the Washington Apple DSP left! I love the colours in this. So fresh and fun!!

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, WW and Washington Apple DSP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Scalloped Edge Punch, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Kaiser Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwww! That looks AWESOME, girl. Soooo beautifully done. Everything is PERFECT!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy Dawn, love it.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweeet!! Love it!!

Annie said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous!!!! such interesting layout and great card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love these colors! Super cute card!

Happy Weekend!

Kelly

Silke Ledlow said...

Super yummy-licious card!!! Love the DP and the cupcake set!!! Hugs ~S~

Dina said...

THis is one of my all time fav SU stamp sets and you totally rocked it!! Love our layout and colors! Washington Apple DP is a winner and looks great!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, I love this idea for using up those scraps!! It's gorgeous!

Renée said...

The colours are so fresh and perfect, Dawn!

Dale Marie said...

Very pretty card Dawn. I really like the arrangement of DSP, scalloped edge, dew drops, ribbon...the card has so much depth and interst.

Rose Ann said...

Your card is delicious, Dawn!! I love your cuppies, and pretty papers!!
Hang in there, girl!! Vacation will be so worth it!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Love that image with those papers!!

Jessy said...

LOVE this card Dawn! That is one of my fav SU sets and I havent been able to use it much, but this sure inspires me!! :-)

Joan Ervin said...

WOWIE!!!! This is just as pretty as it can be...such gorgeous coloring and I'm sooo loving all those yummy cupcakes!!!!