Tuesday 6 October 2009

Frosty Days

Good Morning!
Well yesterday was a very productive day around the Easton house! I managed to shampoo my carpets, do three loads of laundry, scrub the bathroom and kitchen floors then STAMP!
When cleaning up I found this retired SU! holiday paper from last year called Frosty Days. It was a fave of mine then and I still love it now!
My first card uses Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #100 and the cute little snowman from Merry & Bright. This is a 4.25 x 4.25 SU! only card.
The second card uses Jen's sketch for you to try. This time I used a cute mistletoe cuppie from the Taylored Expression set called Season's Sweetings.
My last card started out using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #38 but the image turned out to be larger than I had planned for the card...lol...but the basic idea was from Karen's sketch! I used another Taylored Expressions image from Season's Sweetings for this card too :)
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

19 comments:

Norine said...

love how simple yet so very cute these cards are great job
Hugs
Norine

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers Dawn!!! I love them all! That paper is awesome, I need to dig out my unused pack!!!!

Beate said...

Dawn, Your cards always look amazing! LOVE all three of them.
Big cyberhugs

Annie said...

Dawn, I am amazed by your work. Once again - great job! These cards are beautiful!!!!

Julia Aston said...

For some reason I can't see you first card - just a big white space.... your two cuppie cards are just adorable! you had one productive day there Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin these Dawn great colors.

Bethany Paull said...

Great use of that found paper. (And your day. Wow, you got a lot done.) These are really fun.

Laura said...

Dawn, These cards are great!! Your work is always so neat and crisp!! Love the new blog banner!

Renée said...

love these cards, Dawn!

Jodi Collins said...

These are all SO darling Dawn! LOVE the layouts and papers on these!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are super cute dawn!

Mary J said...

Really lovely dawn! I love the green and orange - a nice change from red and green!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love all of these!! Too cute!!

Lynn Put said...

Each card is so sweet! I love how you used the same colors and papers on all of them and they each have their own cute look!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute and beautiful cards!!!
Awesome layouts on all of them!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, Dawn! These are all SOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!! Wow!

...and hey, LOVE your new blog banner and extended layout! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Three great cards Dawn! I love them all!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Fabulous cards! I love them all!
:) Rachel

Rose Ann said...

I totally LOVE all three of your adorable cards, Dawn!! Sweet images, and pretty papers!! I love your layouts too!!