Tuesday 27 October 2009

Merry Christmas TESC88

Even though I worked last weekend I still managed to get some cards made to show you throughout the week. I *know* I could be saving them to show you later when I have nothing but I just can't....lol
This cute holiday card was made using Taylored Expressions new stamp set called Wings of Joy along with some fun Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly DP that is available in the Christmas Key Ingredients at Taylored Expressions too! The layout comes from Taylor's TESC88.
Stamps: Wings of Joy; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Prism, Jolly by Golly dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, nesties, butons, thread, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!~ Be sure to scroll down for an adorable All That Scraps preview ;)

12 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Girl you are just killing me with that light blue and pink Christmas theme. LOVE IT!!! This card is just gorgeous. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Dawn, love this card, Love the colours Hugs Avril xxx

Rose Ann said...

Super sweet little birdie, Dawn...and I love the pretty festive papers!! Love your buttons too!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is GREAT!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh! Fantastic. I love the soft, soft coloring on the bird.

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this paper, fun colors too!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, how TOTALLY CUTE!!! Love this!

Annie said...

I love the soft colors and the use of the buttons :)

Marie Bingaman said...

A-DOR-ABLE! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Dawn, I'm in love with that paper.

Dina said...

THis is AMAZING Dawn, I just adore the DP and colors and layout!

Stamp and Smile said...

The non-traditional colors for Xmas rock this year!! And your card is FAB for sure... LOVE ♥ the buttons, DP's and your layers!

Enjoy your trip to Disneyland!! A couple weeks away... warm weather baby! :)