Monday 26 October 2009

Merry Pastel Christmas

I'm loving the soft pastel colours for holiday cards. I've never really been a traditional holiday colours card maker anyway...lol
When I was looking for a card to CASE for the Featured Stamper yesterday, I came across THIS card of Rachel's. Using buttons for this Unity tree stamp has always been a fave of mine to do too! Rachel had a great layout so I used that and added a few extra layers, changed the theme to Christmas and soft pastel colours. I even sponged! That's something I rarely do.
Stamps: Unity's Giggle Grove, Taylored Expression's Holiday Wonder; Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly dp; Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Aqua Mist; Accessories: Nesties, Sponges, Sweet Blush Ribbon, Buttons, Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by. Scroll down to see my ATS preview ;)

18 comments:

Margaret de Witt said...

This card is so pretty Dawn. I love the buttons on the trees - so sweet.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so pretty Dawn, I love those colors.

Amy Sheffer said...

WOWEEE!!! Love this, Dawn!

Marisa said...

Wonderful button tree, Dawn :D

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so beautiful, Dawn! LOVE the pastel colors!!!

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!...is that STUNNING!!

Jen said...

beautiful job dawn! those colors are fabulous together!!

Christina Fischer said...

ACK!!! This is SO cute -- I LOVE the colors! :)

Tricia T said...

I love your button tree... it looks like candy!! :-)

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh so cute Dawn! Love those buttons, and the soft colors...so striking for a Christmas card!

Robin McK said...

Lovely job Dawn! The buttons are perfect!

Robin

Paula Barin said...

oohhhh.. I love this card. The colours are so pretty. Great layout too.

Danni said...

This is so very pretty!!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Love the soft colors you chose. Love the buttons. Love everything!
Hugs and smiles

Kelly Schelske said...

It is so very pretty!

Jody Morrow said...

So pretty! Love the pastels!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo pretty, Dawn!! I love those pastel colors, and the fun buttons!! Your ribbon is just perfect as well!!

Bethany Paull said...

So soft and pretty Dawn!