Sunday 11 October 2009

More Christmas cards!!

Good Morning!
I'm writing this up Saturday evening in between the festivities of my 20 year high school reunion. It was great to see so many old friends yesterday afternoon as we toured our old high school! Wow the memories it brings back. Chloe had a great time too! She says she wants to go there for high school now...lol
I had a couple of hours between the afternoon school tour and the evening get together at a lounge owned by an alumni. So what else would I do but stamp!
I've used two new sets from Taylored Expressions along with the Christmas Key Ingredients kit.
This first card uses the Wings of Joy stamp set and also Beate's WSC101.
Stamps: Wings of Joy
Paper: Choice Buttercream, Prism, Cosmo Cricket DP
Ink: Memento black
Accessories: copics, curly label punch, liquid applique, mat pack and paper piercer, Glossy accents, Dimensionals

This card uses the Holiday Wonder stamp set for Jen's SFYTT.
Stamps: Holiday Wonder
Paper: Buttercream, Prism, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp
Ink: memento black
Accessories: copics, nesties, ribbon, chipboard snowflakes, mat pack and paper piercer, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get some pics to share of my reunion!
Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the rich colors on these! What did you use for the snow on the first one?...is that LA or flower soft? LOVIN' the big pretty bow on the second one.

Marie Bingaman said...

Totally cute cards again Dawn! But then again, that is not unusual! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome happy colors Dawn. Happy Thanksgiving.

TannyP said...

Always gorgeous, Dawn! Amazing work!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn! I just love that paper!

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly

Allison Rankin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Rankin said...

Ha! I had to delete my last comment since I have too many windows open! Please keep making cards with that Cosmo Cricket paper so I can remain inspired to use mine up! Have a good Turkey day!

Donna Baker said...

what great cards! love your coloring. didn't realize we're the same age, my 20-yr reunion was a few weeks ago but I didn't want to go (and couldn't--it's in another state) glad you had fun

Dina said...

Very sweet cards!! The colors, DP and images are wonderful!!!

Bethany Paull said...

These are darling! I love the snowflakes and that puffy snow.