Friday 30 October 2009

Otis and Milo

I'm right on track for my Christmas card production and hoping that I can keep the same pace over the next month and a half...lol Each year my holiday list grows and grows. Not that I'm complaining but I always like to have a few extras on hand in case someone gives me one AND I forgot them :(
This card for today was made using a new set called Otis and Milo's Christmas. It will be available from All That Scraps on Monday at 10 pm Eastern.
I've been itching to use this new American Crafts Designer Paper. It's a little bit of a busy pattern paper but fun! The silver paper is actually the backside of the dp!!
This layout comes from this week's sketch on SCS.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a FAB day :)

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh just look at that CUTE tree and puppy...LOVE it!! Pretty coloring and what fun papers!

Kristie W. said...

Oh how cute!!!

TannyP said...

Adorable, Dawn! Awesome coloring & fabulous paper!!

Tricia T said...

What an adorable image, Dawn, and your coloring of it just makes it pop. Great card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun Dawn, love that paper!!

Dina said...

So, so cute!! I love the DP"s, great job flipping over for the silver!! Great coloring!

Tracy said...

Super cute Dawn and I couldn't agree with you more. These papers are FUN, FUN, FUN!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one Dawn! Fun papers and love the stamp! Landon's favorite movie is Milo & Otis!!

Unknown said...

Cute Dawn--- I have some of this paper too, very fun and it looks great with Milo and Otis!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image, Dawn, and your coloring is spectacular!!!! Awesome papers and colors, too!!!!