Friday 2 October 2009

Swiss Pixie - Brigitta

Good Morning!
brrrr it's chilly here in the mornings now....I have frost on my car windows....bummer eh?
This new All That Scraps image makes it a little better though...lol
Isn't Swiss Pixie Brigitta CUTE? I have coloured about 5 of these images so you'll be seeing more of her very soon...lol!
Stamps: Swiss Pixie Brigitta; Cardstock: White, Brocade Blue; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Remember that all the new All That Scraps images will be available on Monday, October 5th at 10 pm Eastern. Stop by the ATS design team blogs for more sneak peeks!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, you're KILLIN' me with these CUUUUUTIES!! Oh my word, what an adorable card, love the blues, and I LOVE this new stamp. Sweet!

Paula Barin said...

Frost already? Yikes. Can snow be far behind? I hope not!
Cutie card.

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Dawn, love the piercing. Winter is getting closer, brrrrrrrrr

TannyP said...

This is beautiful, Dawn. Your coloring is exquisite and the paper piercing is perfect. Awesome work!

Christina Fischer said...

So sweet, Dawn! I love all the piercing!

It's getting chilly here, too -- autumn has definitely arrived!

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute, cute! Love the piercing!

Hugs, K

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...this is great! Love the piercing esp.!

Rose Ann said...

Soooo adorable, Dawn!! I love the colors, your wonderful coloring, and all of your fabulous piercing!!