Monday 23 November 2009

Nora

Good Morning!
Ok the end of my busyness is near....for work that is....lol
Today I have my presentation and then work will just be work....kwim?
This is going to be a busy week for Sneak Peeks! Starting Tuesday you'll see All That Scraps and wait until you see the adorable images!!!
Yesterday I took a break from numbers and charts to play along with the Featured Stamper on SCS. This is the card I created and this is the card I cased.
Stamps: Swiss Pixie Nora; Cardstock: White, Real Red, Retired SU dsp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Red Gingham, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Nora is a cutie!....and I love the DP and gingham bow. They go with Nora PERFECTLY! Very SWEET card, my friend. :)

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Dawn. Love that image and the paper you paired her with is perfect. Beautiful. Hugs!!

TannyP said...

She's adorable =) Wonderful coordination of colors & papers, Dawn.

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling Dawn that paper is just perfec t.

Renée said...

so sweet, Dawn!

Allison Rankin said...

Delicious! Love those DP choices esp.!

Dina said...

This is just darling! Love the colors, the DP and your coloring and layout are fantastic!!! Love the white card base.

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable!

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable! The colors and paper are so perfect with Nora! :)