Friday 26 February 2010

All Men Sentiments - ATS sneak peeks

Today starts the All That Scraps sneak peeks for March. Wow! Can you believe it's almost March already?!
AmyR has come out with a wonderful set called All Men Sentiments. Perfect for all those special men in your life!!
I wanted to keep this a simple card so I used a layout from Clean & Simple's FTL 76. Instead of adding ribbon I opted for a ribbon sentiment ;)
The release for the new stamps will be on Wednesday, March 3rd at 10 pm Eastern! ATS will be going back to release parties...so I hope you can join us in the forum that night!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh what a great card - fun but still for dad. I've heard you're not supposed to use ribbon on a man card...your little sentiment is just perfect! Men sentiments are so hard to come by too.

Marie Bingaman said...

I just had to tell you that this is a great card Dawn! Love the ribbon sentiment!

Rose Ann said...

You've done a great job keeping it masculine, Dawn! I know it's soooo hard to do. ;)

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun papers, love the ribbon sentiment!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect!!