Wednesday 10 February 2010

Baby Elephants

Happy Hump Day!
I'm really looking forward to the weekend for many reasons!
1. I don't have to work
2. I'm going on a road trip with my girl friends(day trip)
3. My best friend is coming up for the weekend from Calgary
4. The Daytona 500 is SUNDAY!! Yeah!
I'm sure you didn't come to hear me ramble though...so onto my card!
I made this a few days ago using Karen's Sketch on her blog.
This is one of the new Animals in Love images from Taylored Expressions. Don't you think this would make an adorable baby card?
Stamps: Animals in Love Elephants; Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Wavy Border Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Wednesday!

12 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW these baby elephants are soooo cute!!! What a great card Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhh DARLING!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a weekend worth looking forward to for sure!
And I just love these little cute elephants - they are just the sweetest!! I have that wavy punch too - - it's a go-to for me...just love it....love the little addition of that in the corner.

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, girl, you have all sorts of fun stuff planned this weekend. Awesome! You deserve some fun time.

Adorable card! LOVE the pop of the pretty yellow ribbon against the pinks.

Renée said...

totally adorable baby card, Dawn!

Sounds like you're going to have fun this weekend!

Julia Aston said...

I just love these hearts sprouting from the elephants trunks! Love the DP you used and pretty colors Dawn! sounds like you have a super weekend planned!

Christi Flores said...

Too, too cute!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, how sweet! The paper is perfect with this adorable image! :)

ChristineCreations said...

I totally agree, it would be perfect for a baby card! Love that alphabet paper!

rozie640 said...

Very sweet, love those elephants and your color choice.

Kimberley said...

Wow! You are so amazingly talented!

Rose Ann said...

Sounds like a fun weekend ahead, Dawn! I love your adorable card too!! Those hearts look so pretty in all of those colors!!