Thursday 11 February 2010

Birthday Cupcakes!

Last weekend when I had some free time I stamped and stamped and stamped! I think this is one of the last cards I have in my stash to share so I hope I find some free time tonight to refuel ;)
I told you I can't put this new Bakery Business set from Taylored Expressions down! This image makes me smile :)
The layout comes from Taylor's sketch last week.
Stamps: Bakery Business; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Real Red, October Afternoon dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Punches, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT Thursday!

8 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Love this fun card, Dawn! The papers you chose are perfect for this image, and your coloring is spot-on, gf! :)

Denise Marzec said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch, and I'm lovin' those papers!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute...and look at those yummy treats! Love this, Dawn!

Allison said...

Looks great. Love the colours and papers!

Michelle said...

Oh that little birthday stamp is so fun - - this is such a fun/sweet birthday card for chick-to-chick. Birthdays and baked goods - - nothing goes better than that!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun, yummy and cute Dawn.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super yummy Dawn!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Yummy cupcakes! Fun and playful card with great DP's... You ROCK girl!!