Monday 15 February 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Cupcake!

Happy Monday!
Yesterday was a SUPER busy TV day in our house....lol
Between watching the ultra-long Daytona 500 and the Olympics I barely got off the couch! LOL!
I did however go play with my stamps after Canada won a GOLD medal!! YIPPEE!
This card uses a Stampendous stamp set called Birthday Numbers that you can find at Stampers Dream.
Stamps: Birthday Numbers; Cardstock: White, Real Red, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Circle Punches, Ribbon, Stickles, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Yummy Dawn!! Happy Family Day!!

Michelle said...

What a great kid birthday cards - in all the great kid-like colors and with their age - - just so fun; they'll love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is so fun and colorful, Dawn!

I haven't watched much of the Olympics yet, but I know I will try to at least catch the figure skating. ;) I saw a few of the crashes at the end of the Daytona...but that was it.

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely work! Such a fun mix!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE these bright colors, Dawn! This is adorable!

jjcreations said...

Great card - I love the fancy little numbers.

Denise Marzec said...

LOL, yep, it was a long TV day here too. Adorable card, girl. So bright and fun. :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Dawn! The happy colors are perfect!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo fun and happy, Dawn....love the bright, pretty colors and the little cupcake is just tooo cute!!!! Glad you had a wonderful Valentines!!!