Wednesday 24 February 2010

Hoo-Ray!

I am really wishing I was a SAHM again...lol
Not because I don't like my job because no matter how many times I say I hate it, I really don't. It's just when you finally have a day that you can stamp stamp stamp, you wish you could do that everyday! KWIM?
Monday morning before heading to work, for the late shift, I was able to stamp THREE cards! Now I know that won't be happening all that often so I took advantage of it while I could!
I picked up this cute MFT owl set when my girlfriends and I went on our roadtrip!
Stamps: MFT; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, MME dp; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Silver Brad, Martha Border Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

If that's MFT, how come the owl has a head? LOL Love that flower you made - isn't that fun!?!

Paula Barin said...

Love the polka dots and the flower.... cute.

Denise Marzec said...

That owl is just THE sweetest owl I think I've ever seen in a stamp. Love your layered up blossom too! :)

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Dawn! Love those papers and your flower is darling!

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Dawn. So cute. Aren't road trips with the girls so fun? Glad you could do it.

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin good Dawn!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dawn! Love that owl and cute flower!!! It's a Hoot!!! LOL!!

jjcreations said...

Great card Dawn. Love the polka dots and flower!!!

Courtney said...

I love those colors and the owl is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Your little owl is sooo cute, Dawn...and I love your pretty bloom!!

Christi Flores said...

LOVE this!!!!

Sarah Gough said...

This is SO cute!

Alex said...

this is sooo super cute Dawn, love the polka dots!!!! Hang in there girl, just think of all the stamps you can buy with the money you are making, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex