Friday 12 February 2010

Inkspiration Challenge - Colour #18

Happy Friday Gang!
Yippee it's Friday and it's my last day of work til Monday! Today is also an Inkspiration Challenge. This week Keesh has given us a colour challenge....
First thing I thought of was boy colours for a boy card. That is something that I don't make very often so that was a challenge too!
I picked up this super cute set from Woodware USA that I picked up at CHA. It is called Teddy Remembers.
Stop by the Inkspiration design team and see what they came up with for this colour challenge!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, that bear is so cute! I just wanna hug him!

Kylie said...

Simple and classic. Absolutely love it! You make these colours pop together brilliantly.

Kylie ox

Cindy Lawrence said...

Awww, sooo SWEET! Adorable card, my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

So beary cute! I love your colouring! Just beautiful Dawn!
Kirsty

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet little bear Dawn!

Rose Ann said...

So sweet, Dawn!! I love the colors and all of your piercing!! Happy weekend!!

CraftyC said...

So sweet Dawn, a lovely card
Clairex

Chantelle said...

So very cute - I love the image and all the paper piercing is a great added effect to the card. Boyish and fun. x

Allison Rankin said...

So fun...great shading of the bear!

Renée said...

aw, that bear is adorable!

Alex said...

Very cute little bear Dawn, and the card is a fabulous boy card!! Enjoy your weekend off, I know you are excited :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle said...

Nice, soft version of the primary colors - - perfect for a lil' boy card.

Carolina said...

Ahhh, too cute! What an adorable image and love the CAS design to your card, it lends itself to show this adorable little guy! Hope you have lovely weekend!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn!

Stamp and Smile said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW, just the cutest card Dawn! I like the CAS look and perfect take on the color challenge... enjoy your LONG weekend from work! Now some stamping FUN! :)