Tuesday 2 February 2010

Start Your Day With Whee!

Each month I love to play along with the MFT Guest Designer Challenge on SCS. I never win but it's still fun tryin', right? LOL! I've made two cards but I'll show you one now ;)
I was so excited to find this stamp at CHA so that I could try Jody's tutorial on the swing/tree card she wrote. My friend, Karen, said I'd never do it because it will take me more than 30 minutes...lol...yes it will but I'm determined to do it...so stay tuned...ha!
Anyway, back to my card....
Stamps: Start Each Day With Whee; Cardstock: So Saffron, White, American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, White Brads, Dimensionals, Martha Butterfly Punch
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Such a fun image and I love those nesties!!...I REALLY need to get them.

Unknown said...

This is SO SO cute!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh Dawn, this is SO sweet! I love the butterflies! :)

Donna said...

What an adorable card! Wanted to welcome you to the Dream team. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Courtney Baker said...

So sweet!

Michelle said...

She's adorable. And I like that shading/shadowing effect thing that you do around images when you color them - really cool.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adrorable Dawn!!! I saw that tutorial on Jodi's blog too, looks ve it very cool!! Hope you can give it a try!

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn fabulous job, so glad you got to play.

Maria said...

Gorgeous Dawn! I'm always amazed you can make these stunning cards in 30 minutes or less. Wow. Hugs, Maria

Alex said...

Ack!! that is sooo adorable Dawn, and I love those nesties!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kellie said...

Naaw this is absolutely gorgeous Dawn, the colours just suit this cutie to a T.
Hugs Kel

Marie Bingaman said...

Totally cute-patootie Dawn! LOVE it!

Rose Ann said...

She's adorable, Dawn..and I love the cute butterflies! I'll bet your time is coming. ;)

Cindy Lawrence said...

So very sweet, Dawn! Your coloring is FAB, girl! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Ha, so cute Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

OK, Dawn...tell the truth...how long did it really take you to make this FABULOUS card???? It was totally worth all your time and efforts, gf...this is just the cutest card EVAH!!!!