Friday 5 February 2010

Taylored Expressions Release Day

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!
Before you rush off to order some new stamps I hope you'll take the time to see my last couple of sneak peeks using the new Stamps A la Carte Whales and Snakes ;)
Sorry about the whale picture....one of my light bulbs burnt out...haha
These Animals in Love are just the cutest little things! The Animal Love Sentiments are a nice full sized set that will work with many other images too!

Thanks for stopping by but please stop by the Baker's Dozen blogs to see their last sneak peeks too...I know they'll appreciate it as much as I do!
Have a FABULOUS Friday!

15 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Ack! Even MORE cuteness here!! LOVE all the soft colors you used for your palette. My goodness Dawn, you always make the cutest cards ever!!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! And you can still see all the sparkle in your whale card - how cute is that??

Christina Fischer said...

Love these!! the colors and papers are so happy and sweet! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe, such sweet colors on both cards. It's funny that you used the block layout on your second card because I used basically that same layout on my card today too...GMTA! ;)

Jackie Pedro said...

These are so so cute, Dawn! I LOVE the dp on the sssssssnakes.....

rozie640 said...

Both cards are so adorable, love the polka dots and pretty colors.

Jami said...

Both cards are oh so sweet! Love the way you added the random little hearts to the polka dot paper!

The Spotted Chick said...

SUPER DUPER cute Dawn!! I love the colors you used on the snake card. So soft, even if is SNAKES!! Yikes!! LOL!

jjcreations said...

Very cute - I love the ocean they're swimming in.

jjcreations said...

Very cute - I love the ocean they're swimming in.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are fun Dawn and FABULOUS!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So cute Dawn!! LOVE the whales and snakes!! And the papers you paired with them are so charming and fun!!

I'm so glad I got to meet you at CHA...just wish we had more time to chat. :o(

PS...Michelle never did share the shrimp...Hmph LOL

ChristineCreations said...

Such fun papers on this pair of cards Dawn! Way cute!

Rose Ann said...

They're so cute, and I love the papers you've used!! I love the idea of the new TE A la Carte stamps!

Karen Motz said...

These are wonderful! LOVE the little hearts you added randomly to the polka dot paper.