Wednesday 17 February 2010

They Should Just Call it Crack - Skipping Stones

Good Morning!
After working on my Skipping Stones Blog Hop cards(see post below) I wanted to play with another set called Coffee Volume I. I've made this for one of my co-workers who can't seem to function without coffee....lol
I'll give him the quick and simple card today!
Stamps: Coffee Volume I; Cardstock: Sahara Sand, DP; Inks: Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, Paper crimper, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

13 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh yeah, I can identify with this sentiment. Great card Dawn - it's fantastically quick and simple. Love that crimped holder too.

Unknown said...

I must get this stamp set- Great job,even for a quick card

Allison Rankin said...

Super color palette...nice and simple with the Sahara Sand!

Michelle said...

Um....you kinda can't function without your coffee either - LOL Great clean card for a guy though for sure.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee love this!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable card Dawn, and the SHOULD call it crack!!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Too funny! I am one of those coffee addicts so I can appreciate the thought! Cute card!

Denise Marzec said...

LOL, great sentiment....so true. Love the crimped sleeve on the cup!

Karen said...

Very cute... Love the colors...the cup looks so real, I want to drink the coffee!

Everything Creative said...

This is adorable!

Rose Ann said...

What a perfect card for the coffee lovers!! I love the papers and creative cup sleeve you've made!

Robin McK said...

This card is hilarious! TFS

Anonymous said...

My fav card so far - they might as well just call it crack - lol. You KNOW how true that is for me! LOVE IT - love the colors, makes me want to have another cuppa right now!