Sunday 7 February 2010

Think Spring

Can you tell that I've got SPRING on the brain these days? I am so over winter but unfortunately winter is not over for us :( LOL! To chase away those winter blahs I've created a couple cute springy cards!
I adore these chicks on this card! They are from the Spring Fling Set by Pink Paislee that you can find at Stampers Dream. I coloured them with some of my new copics that my best friend sent me in the mail as a surprise! Love the fun colours!
This next one uses a set called Big and Small Flowers by Hero Arts. I thought the flower would go nicely with the 3 Bugs in a Rug DP I picked up at a LSS the other day. I added a little bit of Yellow Stickles to the flowers center.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy your day!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

VERY cute stamps and cards! I love that big bloom and the way you did the grass on the second one.

Have a great day, gf!

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling Dawn, I'm so ready for SPRING!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

I HEAR you, girl! I want spriiiinnnnnggggg!!! :) Your cards are beatiful...love the cheery colors; and that grass is DA BOMB!

~melanie said...

Your little bird card is so adorable. It reminds me of the cartoon Peep and the Big Wide World! I love the colors, I am ready for spring!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, SUPER cute! Love how adorable and happy those birds are! And the flower card is AWESOME! Your cut grass is the perfect addition. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

both cards are adorable Dawn!!! I want spring too!

Allison Rankin said...

Super springy! I just love your paper!

Anita said...

These cards are beyond adorable! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Renée said...

awesome spring cards, Dawn!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great cards, Dawn!!! Love the springy colors!!

rozie640 said...

I love those little chicks, they are so danged cute you just have to smile. Your flower is adorable too.

Marie Bingaman said...

Those chicks are too CA-UTE! I love how you colored them! I too love the grass on the second one!

jjcreations said...

Love bother of these Dawn.....so bright and colourful and full of the hope of spring.

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both so cheerful!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...aren't those chicks soooo cute, and I love your big, beautiful flower too!! Fabulous springy cards, Dawn!!