Sunday 14 March 2010

Featured Stamper...Hi, it's me...

For today's Featured Stamper on SCS. I chose to CASE this card HERE of Kristen's.
I used her same layout and kept with the MFT theme as well. These adorable PI girls are a fave of mine! I used two different ones that I picked up from Stampers Dream. The image is called PI Flower Girl and the sentiment is from PI Heart Striped. The pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket and is called Garden Variety.
Thanks for stopping by today...enjoy your Sunday~!

13 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great card Dawn. The colours are fantabulous.

Sue from Oregon said...

this is so darn cute...this image always makes me smile with the sweet sentiment as well!

Unknown said...

Love it, Dawn! Great coloring on that sweet PI image, and I LOVE the colors you used!

Vicki Burdick said...

Hi....it's me!! I am so lovin' this card, it is almost toooooo cute!! :) Love that paper!!

Denise Marzec said...

I LOVE what you're doing with the PI images. So adorable. Great papers and I love the sentiment strip. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn doesn't get any cuter!!

Renée said...

How adorable Dawn!

(P.S. I got your card on Friday!!!! Thanks!)

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! I love it. :) Your work always catches my eye. :)

Melody said...

Just adorable! She is so cute with the fun papers!

sanjeet said...

this is so darn cute...this image always makes me smile with the sweet sentiment as well!
home based data entry

Christina Fischer said...

Okay, too stinkin' cute! The paper is perfect! :)

Debbie Olson said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! Sweet papers and layout--perfect for your image!