Saturday 19 June 2010

Berries And Cherries

It's the weekend!
Are you excited? I'm not....lol
I have to work the whole thing....blech!
I've been busy working on a diaper cake for a co-worker and I'm hoping to finish that up in the next couple of days. So stay tuned for that!
Last night I needed a quick thank you card for one of the produce guys at work and what better thing to give than a fruity card!
This image is from Taylored Expressions Berries & Cherries set.
Stamps: Berries & Cherries; Cardstock: White, Black, Rockabilly DSP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a GREAT Saturday!

12 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE the cherries -- the CE looks awesome! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn, I love that paper!!

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome...love all the glistening papers and cherries!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn!!

Beate said...

Your card looks wonderful! I love the shiny paper and how you matched your cherries by adding a shine over them.
Sorry you are having to work all weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this!!!

Rose Ann said...

Looks delicious, Dawn...and I love that beautiful paper! (I don't think I've ever touched mine. Shameful!)

Joan Ervin said...

Your cherries are beautiful....they are from my favorite TE set!!! You used the perfect papers, too!!!!

Geny said...

This card is just fabulous Dawn! Love the shiny cherries!

Anonymous said...

Cherries are so yummy!!!! They look delicious!! The card rocks gf!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO awesome. I love the shine on the paper mixed with the shiny cherries, mixed with the cherry paper. SWEET!