Saturday 26 June 2010

Bring on the Blue

Good Morning!
Last weekend I worked on a diaper cake for a co-worker and I had wanted to show you BUT I did not get a good picture of it before giving it away. I was playing with the setting on my rebel camera and buggered it up...lol Tried doing some things to make my pictures brighter but I only made them fuzzy. Brian fixed it but it was too late.
I did get a decent picture of the card I made to go with it.
The bottom of this card is actually an extra piece of the wrap that went around each layer of the diaper cake.
Since she is having a boy I made it all BLUE....fun eh?
Stamps: MFT Baby Bump; Cardstock: White, Bo Bunny DP(both sides); Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, EK Success Wavy Dot Punch, Ribbons, Buttons, Thread, Dimensionals, Nesties
Thanks for stopping by! VERY soon I'll be sharing some My Time Made Easy Sneak Peeks! Keep your fingers crossed that my parcel arrives....darn snail mail!
Have a TERRIFIC weekend!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Soooooo beautifully blue. LOOOOVE those awesome ribbons!

Beate said...

Dawn, this is awesome. I love that you kept everything in blue. Love the lace and the cute blue trimming. Darling card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! Love all the cute elements and the sentiment is so fun!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Love all the blue! LOVE your new 'do, too!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Dawn, this is super cute!

Marie Bingaman said...

Adorable card Dawn! I love your new 'do, too! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn love your new do!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY cute!!! Love it!!

Rose Ann said...

This looks so pretty in all the blues...and your lace and trim looks fabulous!!