Thursday 17 June 2010

Congratulations!

This week has been crazy and I haven't had much stamping time but I'm happy that I have a few things to share from last weekend!
This was a card I made for Chloe to give one of her friends at the end of the school year. A little less than 2 weeks to go! Gosh! Where did this school year go?
I inked up one of the adorable Pure Innocence Girls and coloured her with Copics. In my last MFT order I received the cool Die-namics grass...so fun! The jumbo scallops were made with the Die-namic Scallops from MFT too!
Stamps: Make Mine a Double; Cardstock: Kraft, Black, Wasabi, White and DP; Inks: memento black; Accessories: Die-namic scallops and grass, nesties, copics, dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love reading them!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

SUPER cute! Love the grass and clouds paired up together.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh super cute Dawn! ONE DAY I will own one of these stamps! :)

Crystal said...

Dawn this is soooooo cute!!!! Adorable, LOVE the clouds in the bg!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, Dawn!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Dawm, love your new dies!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh how cute!!! Love it!!

Kathy Martin said...

Just so sweet! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Cute, cute, cute! I really need to use my grass die. Yours looks awesome!

Rose Ann said...

I love her, Dawn!! Perfect cloudy background, and I love your grass & scallops!! These PI girls always bring a smile to my face, and you sure know how to make them look most adorable!!

Jody Morrow said...

Precious card!